Internal Recruiter / HR Manager
We are looking for an experienced HR/Internal Recruiter with a proven track record, to attract, screen, select and onboard qualified and talented personnel to fill our job openings.
Our ambitious growth plan means that we require a highly motivated and organised individual to work alongside the Managing Director to acquire new talent and ensure the smooth running of the work force. The role is based in Farringdon, London.
As a HR/Internal Recruiter you will ensure that all HR queries and tasks are managed to a high standard. You will report directly to the Managing Director and be solely responsible for all HR and recruitment activities to ensure that they are properly organised and happen in a timely manner.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Formulate and write all job descriptions in line with business objectives
- Efficiently & effectively fill open positions
- Use job posting & headhunting for recruitment purposes
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media, etc
- Screen CV’s to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Conduct interviews with all prospects before formal shortlisting for job vacancies
- Assist in interviewing and selecting employees onsite.
- Assist in preparing and sending offer packages.
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees
- Assist in writing and forwarding rejection letters.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Manage the induction of new staff member including updating the CRM systems with the correct personal information.
- Make sure all staff documentation is appropriately recorded and organised.
- Draft and distribute HR documents such as contracts, policies and procedures.
- Excellent track record of talent acquisition and employee relations.
- Strong proven background in recruitment, preferably in the digital sector
- Experience in HR desirable.
- Strong decision making skills
- Extensive organisational skills and a diligent attention to detail essential.
- Posses influencing, persuading, coaching and negotiating skills.
- Effective oral & written communication skills
- General knowledge of various employment laws & practices
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Earn commission on top of your salary for successful placements (3months +)
- Reduced gym membership fees
- Cycle to work scheme
- Mobile phone (if necessary)
- A range of generous discounts on various clients’ products and services
- One free visit to a private GP per year with ongoing discounts