Premier Plant Hire Case Study
Premier Plant Hire (PPH) Ltd approached Social Media Marketing Ltd for a review of their existing PPC campaign. Management identified the potential for new revenue opportunities through better online customer engagement.
It quickly became clear that the PPC campaign could not support revenue growth strategies, suffering from structural issues such as:
- Campaign segmentation
- Keyword relevancy
- Limited amount of AdGroups and keyphrases
- Low visibility and lack of appropriate targeting
- Day parting and overall optimisation
The Social Media Marketing Ltd teams proposed and implemented an optimised campaign structure aligned with the sales and business strategy defined by PPH Ltd. Main focus areas:
- To carry out lengthy research to identify all business areas/products
- Segment AdWords account according to revenue generation and margins
- Implement new optimised campaign structure
- Close collaboration to refine campaign and maximise results
Within the first three months of implementing a newly designed PPC campaign the cost-per-enquiry was reduced by 72%. Within the same period campaign related enquiries increased at 174%.