Be part of one of the most cutting-edge digital marketing agencies in the UK. A unique opportunity to grow and develop professionaly in fast-paced young and vibrant environment.
If you are dedicated, well organised and looking to make your mark in an exciting media company, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Below is a list of day to day tasks and responsibilities that will be covered in your position:
- Answering calls and handling queries
- Act as first point of contact for enquiries
- Greeting & looking after visitors
- Ordering office equipment
- Record and maintain staff annual leave & sick leave
- Managing the calendar of the Director
- Setting up internal meetings
- Setting up client meetings & conference calls
- Making travel arrangements for meetings (local)
- Organised & excellent time management skills
- Good level of English
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Customer service experience preferable
To apply please fill in the form on the right.
Read the latest online marketing news on our blog.