Web Designer / Developer
Social Media Ltd is a search and social media agency based in London, UK. The team includes expert account managers, search engine optimisation & pay per click consultants, developers, designers, bloggers and social media marketing experts.
We currently have an incredible opening for a Web Designer / Developer. This is a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level in an agency which is experiencing rapid business growth. The ideal candidate will have at least 3-4 years’ experience in website design and front-end development UI/UX and will be a graduate in a relevant discipline.
The Web Designer / Developer will be responsible for the design, layout and coding of websites. You will be involved with the graphical and technical aspects of websites and also the maintenance and update of existing ones. Finally, you will directly reporting to the Directors, cooperating with the marketing team and also working closely with our clients to ensure that they each receive the best possible level of service and their needs are effectively addressed.
- Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements
- Monitor the website’s performance and identify any technical problems
- Collect and analyse site analytics
- Ensure on-page SEO
- Discuss technical solutions with clients and providing innovative new ideas to solutions
- Work on future products, including creating an intranet for staff
- Maintain a high awareness of industry’s issues and trends
- Experience in developing websites and web applications (minimum of 3 years)
- Experience with different CMS, such as WordPress
- Excellent HTML, XHTML, CSS programming skills (Expert)
- PHP (1 year experience)
- Adobe Photoshop (Advanced)
- UI Development experience
- Ability to create and maintain MySQL & SQL databases
- Basic understanding of search engines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- Great career prospects in a growing team
- Working on some of the UK’s most exciting brands
Read the latest online marketing news on our blog.