WordPress Full Stack Developer
Social Media Marketing Ltd is currently recruiting for a WordPress Full Stack Developer with some commercial experience.
Social Media Ltd is offering a range of client services and online tools to help companies increase revenue. A talented and highly motivated WordPress Guru is needed to make his mark on the company’s aspirations. This is a genuine opportunity for a skillful web designer/developer to earn based on performance and push their abilities using the latest web technologies. The sky is the limit.
If you are looking for a young, fun and challenging work environment and thrive in multi-tasking and finding inventive solutions to complex problems, this is the role for you.
To be considered you must have experience of the following:
- Experience with WordPress Theme & Plugin Development
- Experience with Responsive Design
- Excellent HTML5, CSS3 programming skills (Expert)
- 2+ years developing using WordPress
- Knowledge of server admin panels (Plesk, Cpanel)
- Experience of migrating sites to new servers and from testing environments to live ones
- Experience in using .htaccess files and its rules
- Design portfolio with strong examples of creativity
- Basic PHP Programming Skills
- Adobe Photoshop (Advanced)
- UI Development experience
- Create and maintain MySQL & SQL databases
- Understanding of search engines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Additionally, you will possess excellent communication skills, a can-do attitude and great attention to detail.
Nice to have:
- Flash, Ajax, Plesk
- Experience with different CMS, such as Magento etc
- Adobe illustrator
Web Designer/Developer Responsibilities:
The Web Designer / Developer will be responsible for the design, layout and coding of WordPress websites. You will be involved with the technical and graphical aspects of websites and also the maintenance and update of existing ones.
- Set up and adapt CMS to meet business requirements (WordPress, Magento, etc)
- Adhere to the highest design quality standards
- Monitor the website’s performance and identify any technical problems
- Turn client brief into actionable plan and provide accurate price quotes
- Create wireframes and design mock-ups for new pitches
- Discuss technical requirements with clients and provide innovative solutions
- Work on various projects including proprietary software
- Maintain a high awareness of industry’s issues and trends
- Work both independently and in conjunction with other developers
- Thorough quality assurance testing of all web projects
- Great career prospects in a growing team
- SEO and marketing training
- Working on some of the UK’s most exciting brands
- Fantastic C London location with restaurants, pubs, bars and clubs
- Private roof terrace with BBQ
- Discounted group gym membership
- Pension scheme (optional)
Salary dependent on experience. Please state salary expectations in your CV or cover letter.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your answers to the following questions:
- What is your experience of server admin software?
- Do you have experience in server migration?
- Please provide a link to your website/online portfolio.
Read the latest online marketing news on our blog.